Sunday, March 20, 2016

Another Clear and Blessed Day

The day started early, even though it was Sunday.

I did a load of clothes before Alan and I headed out to car shop.

We went to the Nissan Dealership and learned that all new Livina has the top rack installed. Thus, Livina is no longer an option. We don't want to buy a second hand Livina as most of them would have too many kilometers.  And we also found out that Livina after 2014 were all manufactured locally instead of in Japan. Another reason why we don't want to buy the newer Livina.  So, it might be that Alan will get his 'WISH' after all... I'm going to have to learn to drive a bigger car! Yikes!

Alan headed off to school and I work on test writing. Yes, I have another set of test to finish up.

By 2:15 we were rushing out the door with bags of things. I rode the scooter as I had to pick up a friend, who I invited to our service this afternoon.

We had another wonderful service with Love Feast afterwards. I had ordered Subway sandwiches and bought drinks, cookies, chips and other items. It was a perfect meal!

After locking everything up, a sister gave me a bag of breakfast goodies! Wow... there was enough in that bag for three days of breakfast.

When I came home, I found a bag of oranges sitting on our doorsteps. Wow... I was going to buy some today but didn't. The Lord put the thought in our upstairs neighbor's heart to give us some! They are the people who often need boxes, which I'd find from our recycling and place in their parking space.

Isaiah is still down in Taidong and lined us to show us his adventures.

Oh... on a side note -- Nanhu Girls Basketball team won second place and the Boys team got third place. The team that the boys team lost to yesterday got first place, beating last year's championship team.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 144: 15


No comments:

Post a Comment