Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Greater Awareness of His Constant Presence

Image result for Psalm 142:3
Early this morning, even though it was sprinkling, I went out for a run. Refreshing! I knew if I didn't go early, I wouldn't have the time. And I was right.

The sprinkle continued into a down pour.

I had a lot on my plate today.

Helping others, meeting with people, tutoring... I even went for a quick Costco run! They had Almond Breeze for only 47NT$! Regularly 159NT$!  I love that stuff... and supposedly, twice the calcium of regular milk with half the calories!

I realized again how much I need the abiding presence of God.

In helping others, I went to clean out a friend's apartment. She passed away suddenly and it was difficult for her own relatives to go through her things. So I went to help.  She had so many beautiful things that were completely new or unused! There were things everywhere!  I again realized that part of wise stewardship is giving. If it's in my closet and I'm not using it, then that's not wise stewardship. I should give it away to someone who will use it.

In meeting with people, I felt that there is a longing in people's heart to hear from God. I just want to point people to the simplicity of God's call to spend time with him, daily! And then He will walk with us throughout the day. It's such a simple truth!

As for a Costco run... I needed the Lord's presence waiting at the check-out line as the line I'm in often seem to be the slowest.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 142:3

No comments:

Post a Comment