Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A Long Day of Work

Yes, even though I'm 'retired', today was a very long day of work.

Worked on HOP Directory and emails.

Worked on Sunday talk notes.

Worked on two different workshops that are coming up.

Worked on answering emails.

Worked on cleaning the house and cooking up new creative dishes.

I was home all day. I didn't even go out for a walk or a bike ride, not to mention a hike or a run!!!!!!!

Did I mention that I did get offered a job at the National Security Bureau, starting in April. So, I have started to prepare for that class as well.

It was also Women's Day and Annie's (my sister) birthday! Happy Birthday, Annie!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 142:1
Image result for Psalm 142:1

2 comments:

  1. HURRAY !!!! HIP HIP ONLY 49!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! Wait until you read what Alan wrote on your birthday card!!!!

    ReplyDelete