Friday, March 25, 2016

It's Finished!

Those words were uttered by Jesus as He hung on the cross...

God so loved the world...

We are reconciled...

The tomb is empty...

Tonight we also went to pick our 2016 Family portraits...

After choosing the four we wanted, the lady allowed me to take a couple of pictures --

It took us a long time to choose this one.
I did not agree on getting this one,
but I was out voted 3-1!
We laughed our heads off!

This one was a gift from the sweet lady.
I wanted one with all of us standing in a line.
My mom wanted to see our height.
But we didn't choose any like this one.
So, she gave this to me to show my dear mom!
We chose one other family picture plus
one of Isaiah and Abby!

For our 29th Anniversary!
Theme: Breakthroughs
Verse: Ps. 139:23-24
Clothing: Checker shirts
Then we went to Shihlin Night Market to have dinner and to go shopping. It was a cold and wet night, so it was relatively calm at the night market.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 145: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment