Sunday, January 31, 2016

Three Services

Yes, I had three services today. Each one was very different.

New Beitou Baptist Church was a prayer walk. The miracle -- no rain!

Funeral Home was to sing a song, Coming Home. The miracle -- being able to sing about Jesus at a Buddhist funeral service.

House of Praise was to translate for the speaker. The miracle -- we got there before the service started.

On the way out the door this afternoon to go to the funeral home, Alan called. I haven't seen his sweet face for ages... okay, maybe just eight days, but it feels like ages. I didn't have time to talk to him. WAHHHHHHHH... I hope he calls again. (Mom Bea, if you happen to read this blog, tell Alan to skype me again.)

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 135: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment