Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Running Around Day

Today was a running around day.

I had to make lunch for Alan's students.

I had to pick up watches and deliver them to Nanhu Senior High School.

I had to help a dear sister move to more suitable lodging, which turned out to take a lot longer than expected.

I had to cook for tomorrow's get together.

And the list went on and on and on... So unfortunately, with all this running around, I never had time to run around at the park!

The day is almost over... I'm ready to head off to bed.

The latest news is that this next week, the temperature is expected to drop to 5 degrees and people are talking about snow in Taipei. The worst thing is that Alan won't be around... He takes off on Friday for a month in the States.

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 133:1

No comments:

Post a Comment