Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Movie, War Room

Early this morning, I dropped Abby off at the MRT Station as she was headed to her winter youth camp.  She had packed last night. It was difficult to say good bye to her... I won't see her until Saturday afternoon.

I went home and picked up Isaiah and dropped him off as he again had practice.

I hung up the clothes to dry and headed off to tutor.

After tutoring, I rushed home to get lunch ready. I had invite someone over as she had asked me to do a series of training workshops for college/university teachers. We were going to go out to eat, but I had so much leftovers that I asked her to have lunch at my house to help me clear my frig. She wasn't a big eater, so we barely made a dent in the food!

We walked down as I had told Vanessa that I'd come over to watch the movie, War Room.

I enjoyed the movie as it was about prayer. That's a topic close to my heart. I am also interested in watching the special features of the interview they had with Molly Bruno, a woman who loves to pray.  A few comments really struck me -- When Molly, who is 91 years old, was asked about dying, she said that she was looking forward to it as she wants to give Jesus a hug. I totally can relate. Another comment was about how God calls or beckons to pray and to spend time with him. I can also totally relate. I might be tired in the morning, but I really can't live the day without spending time with Him. Finally, she quoted Matthew 6:33...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 135: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment