Saturday, January 9, 2016

Yes, I Forgot!

I don't know how the day went by so fast that I totally forgot to get on to blog yesterday.

Friday was a sweet time of hanging out with Alan.  We found a great Vietnamese place for lunch. (I was thinking of bringing Annie and KR here when they come for a visit, but they are closed for the entire CNY holiday. Why? Because all their chefs return to Vietnam!)

After lunch we ran a few errands, including getting my scooter tuned up and ordering for House of Praise Sunday Love Feast!

In the evening, we had Audrey, Jack and Josiah over for dinner. Audrey wanted me to cut Josiah's hair. He moved a bit too much but we got the sides nicely done.

After they left, we had Family Time!

I didn't go to bed until 1:30. I was up early as I had to tutor.

I was able to go for a quick run before our dear friends came over. We're helping them to work on marital communication.

That evening, I made a fruit pie with fresh pineapple slices. I found this easy pie crust recipe and since the pie turned out so nicely, I think I'll be baking pies at least three times a week now. This pie crust can be used in so many ways! I am going to enjoy making new 'creative' dishes.

By 9:30, I could not keep my eyes opened. So, off I went to bed... realizing that I didn't blog yesterday.

An update -- physically, I'm feeling much better. I believe that by Monday, the Lord will completely heal me.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 130: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment