Wednesday, January 20, 2016

New Experience

Today was a long but fun day as I took the train down to YuLi and visited with dear friends. After spending three very short hours together, I took the train back up to Taipei. YuLi is below Hualien about a 3 hour train ride from Taipei on the express train with very few stops in between.

I left the house by 6:30 this morning and got back by 7:10 this evening.

It was the first time that I've been down the East Coast of Taiwan in 15 years. Things have changed, but it's still very rural and quaint.

At the train station, I also found out that the sale of Chinese New Year train tickets started at midnight yesterday. By the time I got back and got on the internet, no tickets were available. So, Annie and KR won't be heading down to Taitung.

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 133: 2

2 comments:

  1. It's true! I can't believe I missed it! But there will be plenty to do... And I'm still looking into another place to surf. We will drive there.

    ReplyDelete