Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Walking with My Daughter

Abby and I have started to walk after dinner each evening.

We'd go down the hill to Wenhu Elementary School and walk around the track for 7 to 8 times and head back up.

On the way, we'd chat. That's what I enjoy most about our walk.

On another note, January has been just as busy as November and December.

My brother is in town.

When he leaves, my kindergarten friend will be here.

Alan's end of the year dinner is on Wednesday.

Thursday is the PTA meeting.

Saturday is our Couples' Core.

Sunday I will be speaking at HOP.

In addition, since HOP has no ministry assistant, I have the responsibilities of sending out the weekly newsletter, updating the directory, preparing the Sunday PPT, and answering the emails.

The Lord is sustaining me! And He continues to heal me. The UTI is almost completely gone!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 131:1



No comments:

Post a Comment