Thursday, January 7, 2016

A Very Unusual Day

I have not had one of these days in a very long time!

What kind of day?

A day in which I was totally wiped out -- physically!

I don't know what happened but my body was in reverse mode.

I had a bad case of bladder infection.

I was feeling dizzy with my head pounding to the beat of a hip hop song.

I felt cold even wearing six layers of clothes and two pairs of pants. I looked like an Eskimo.

I could not rest as I was glued to the toilet due to...

I sent out a cry for prayer...

I had an appointment at noon. It was quite a miracle to get myself out the door.

I came back at 2:30 and went straight to bed.

I woke up at 6pm as I had to tutor at 7pm.

But I felt God was in the process of healing me.

The bladder infection symptoms had definitely subsided.

By the time I finished tutoring at 8:35, I was feeling so much better.

I ate a lot of grapes and drank a lot of warm water.

It was a day in which I concurred with Paul in II Cor. 12:9-10 -- "And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness." Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me. Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong."

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 130:1




No comments:

Post a Comment