Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Two Thoughts about 2015

As I was reflecting on 2015, I realized that I had two very unusual experiences in 2015 --

1.  I saw the Pageant of Our Lord, which is performed only during the Easter Season. This was something that I have wanted to see but never thought I'd be back in the States during the months of March/April.



2.  I was back in the States during the Christmas holiday -- a first in 28 years! My sister drove around the neighborhood  to see the Christmas lights displays. Homes were so extravagantly decorative.




Since coming to Taiwan, Alan and I have never been back to the States during these major holidays as we had no time off based on the local school calendar. But in 2015 I was able to be in the States to celebrate the birth of Jesus and the death and resurrection of Jesus.  Amazing!

Seek Him First!



2 comments:

  1. COME BACK AND SEE VALENTINES DAY AND THANKSGIVING !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you can come here for Chinese New Year, Dragon Boat and Mid Autumn Festivals. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete