Thursday, January 14, 2016

Another Long, But Fruitful, PTA Meeting

Tonight I had to scooter down to the middle of Taipei city in order attend the PTA Meeting.

People brought all sorts of food -- wine, dinner boxes, cakes, cookies and coffee. It was a party!

There were three major items on the agenda. With three items, I thought for sure we'd finish by 9pm. I was WRONG.

Each item took a tremendous amount of time to discuss.

The PTA Journal, The Joint College Entrance Exam, The Possibility of Having A New Principal...

We finally finished at 10.

I scootered home so that Abby and I can go for our usual nightly walk.

What did I get roped into doing?

Getting the batteries changed on 30 watches.

Trying to find advertisers for the PTA Journal.

Enlisting people to write and submit articles.

Being at the sites of the JCEE by 7:30am on Jan. 22nd and 23rd.

Seek Him First!





No comments:

Post a Comment