Friday, January 22, 2016

What A Day!

Image result for Psalm 134:1
Alan and I started the day by going to encourage seniors as they went to take the Nation-wide tests to enter into college. It's a very big deal.

Then it was off to my friend's hotel to pick up a box that Alan will bring back to the States.

At home, we started packing and I went out to buy a few more things.

The car was loaded by 3:30 and we were off to the airport. After Alan checked in, it was our usual Burger King Meals before boarding.

After saying good-bye, I had to drive back to Taipei in the pouring rain and at night. Needless to say, I got lost. By God's goodness, we found our way home. It was a miracle!

Pictures will be posted tomorrow.







And yes, I miss Alan already. He'll be gone for a whole month!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 134:1



No comments:

Post a Comment