Friday, January 29, 2016

One Thing After Another

Today was a very wet chilly day... I was out all day, going from one thing to another.

Dropped Isaiah off.

Tutored from 9-10:30 and then had another student from 11-12:15.

Went to church to get a temporary parking permit and then dropping that off.

Cancelled one of my credit cards that I rarely use. I do need to get another credit card as by April 1st, Costco will only use a credit card from Cathay Bank!

Came home to change clothes as my jeans were soaking wet even though I had on a raincoat.

Headed out to pray with a sister and meet up with David for 'afternoon tea'.

Went to pick up Isaiah in the downpour. He was running late. So I went home and got the car.

A student came by to drop off a Chinese New Year gift. In fact, I received several gifts today from different students -- organic guavas, a red envelope, a box of cooking sauces, a box of almond cookies, a box of pound cake and a box of sun cakes from Taichung!

I was so filled with gratitude at how God lavished so many gifts on me all in one day, especially on an extremely wet and cold day of scootering around. I wanted to go for a long walk or a short run or even to have time to take a nap. I didn't get to do any of that... but I felt very blessed... God walked with me all throughout this day, shepherding and leading me.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment