Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sustained by God

I woke up early to finish the preparation for my morning talk at New Beitou Baptist Church. Plus, I was still fighting the bladder infection, which meant that I was up to go to the bathroom.

The Lord helped me through and I felt His presence while sharing from Luke 2:22-35.

I scootered back home and ate lunch and had time to take a nap. So refreshing!

At church, a dear sister brought back some Peet's coffee and we made a pot of coffee for the worship team. Yes, I had a cup. So delicious!

This was the first prayer walk of the year and it was decided that we'd change it a bit by adding a teaching time and a small group discussion time. Thus, the actual time to walk was shorten to only 30 minutes. During the group discussion, people shared quite a bit. So, amazing!

I had ordered some great food and we all enjoyed quite a feast.

Now, it's almost 12 midnight and I'm ready to head off to bed. But I didn't want to forget to blog.

Truly, the Lord sustained me.

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 130: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment