Saturday, January 2, 2016

First Run of 2016!

Another splendid day!

Waking up early is such a blessing.

I put away more things while everyone was asleep and proceeded to make breakfast.

Abby got up as she was heading out to the zoo to meet up with a few of her classmates.

At 8:30, I went over to visit with our friends who was staying at our neighbors' apartment.

After coming back, the weather was looking so nice, so I decided to go out for a run!  It's been almost three weeks since I have had time for a run.  Even though my back was extremely sore, I decided to go for 12kilometers.

The afternoon was quite relaxing as I started cooking and cleaning.

We had a nice dinner at home. Alan and Isaiah went to play basketball at the Neihu Sports Center while Abby and I stayed home and watched TV.

At 10:30 I decided that I had better start working on test writing.

By 12midnight, we were all in bed!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 128: 6」的圖片搜尋結果



No comments:

Post a Comment