Friday, January 1, 2016

First Day of 2016!

The day started early with very little sleep... but very fulfilling and God sustained me.

I went out and bought milk and other goodies as the frig was quite empty. It also needed a good cleaning.

Since Jane stayed over and I was hoping that our next door neighbors and friends would also come over, I made breakfast.

At 9, the college football game was on.

While that was going on, I answered emails and put things away.

In the afternoon, Justin and his family came over and picked up the luggage that I had brought over for him.

Feeling a big dazed, I took at 45 minute nap and a shower and went to visit Sherry's father. He was not unconscious. God had laid verses upon my heart to read to him. Then Sherry told me about the man in the same room, so we went over and talked and prayed for him.

Since I was already in that area, I decided to go to Costco. It was like going on a ride at Disneyland over there. I grabbed a few items and even with every cashier opened, each line had at least 7 waiting customers.

Friday night is Family Night. So, we read and prayed together. By 9:10, I was in bed!

What a splendid way to spend the first day of the new year!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 128:5

No comments:

Post a Comment