Thursday, January 21, 2016

"Vacation" Has Started

The kids have started their vacation!

Abby went to church all day to prepare for the upcoming Children's VBS.

Isaiah had practice all day.

This evening we finally went to see the Star Wars movie. Sorry to say... I was not too impressed with the whole movie. It was just a repeat of the first couple of movies which were so much better...

The kids are 'on vacation', but I will be tutoring a lot more during these next two weeks. Every morning from 9-12:30 -- two different students. And in the afternoon, I've made different appointments to minister or get together with different people. And then my sister and brother in law will be coming for a short visit!

I think this vacation is going to go by rather fast!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 133: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment