Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Warming Up

The sun came out today! What a difference it made to the temperature!

I tutored and came home just to call my mom before I headed out again.

I met up with my dear friend, Angel Lin, who was heading back to the States. She had things that I will give to my sister, Annie, to bring back to the States.

Knowing that she had quite a bit of stuff, I rode Alan's scooter. After a quick lunch with her, I carted TWO humongous bags of things on the scooter. I had bags hanging off everywhere! I made sure I rode very slowly as on the way to her hotel, I witnessed TWO accidents, which happened right in front of me. Both accidents were careless and needless. Maybe one of the drivers had his eyes on his cell phone and not on the road.

I had no time to go back home as I was to go over and pray at a sister's house. She just moved in and even though it's been almost six months, she still feels uneasy in this apartment. She prepared so many snacks for us. I just saw such a wonderful vision of their house becoming a place of hosting small groups and other church related activities.

At 4:20, I rushed home as I had told Abby I'd take her over to church. She had spent the day leisurely reading!

After getting back, I spent the evening putting things away, checking my email and taking time to rest. Instead of going for a run, I decided just to go out for a quick walk. There was too much to do at home.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 135: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment