Tuesday, February 2, 2016

It's Already February!

I had wanted to blog yesterday, but I don't know what happened. It's already February 2nd.

With Abby home, the time seems to fly by so much faster.

She worked on her school assignment and I worked on test writing as well as planning for my sister and KR's arrival. I wanted to set up a full body massage for them. I wanted to buy the high speed train tickets for them so that we can go down to Kaohsuing.

And instead of going running, (Abby doesn't like running!), we went out walking. We walked to get her glasses fixed. We walked to pay bills and drop things off. We hiked up the mountain near our house and there we found a butterfly park, which we will have to take Annie and KR to see. When we were there, we didn't see any butterflies... but then it was quite dark.

Today, we also received sad news. My brother, Eddie, who lives in Australia, has a daughter who loves horses. They have one horse, Solly. Their beloved horse passed away tonight at sunset.  Jesus called her name and led her home. Although I have never met this beloved horse, I know how sad they all must be feeling.  Good-bye, Solly!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 135:6


Image result for Psalm 135:6

No comments:

Post a Comment