Monday, January 4, 2016

Getting Work Done

Starting early, I got on the computer and had five documents going at the same time --

April ORTV Test
April Test Sample Pictures
HOP Prayer Walk
NBBC Sermon
NBBC Bulletin Song Selections

And I proceeded to sit in front of the computer to WORK.

At 11:30, I got up and walked to meet up with a friend for lunch.

After the luncheon, I went and completed several errands, ending with buying groceries.

At the checkout counter, the man behind me was someone who lives in the next apartment building and he offered to help me with my groceries. So, instead of carrying five bags of things, I only had three lighter bags. Thank you God!

I got home at 3:30 and continued with more work. I also started cooking dinner.

Picked up Abby at 6 and Isaiah at 6:20. Alan came home at 6:30 and we had dinner together!

The day finished with doing a few household chores.

We all headed off to bed before 12 midnight!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 129: 4」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment