Friday, December 1, 2017

It's December!

The weather matches the month... finally!

The temperature actually dropped today.

I went out for a run... thrilled at the chilly air! Of course, I hope it's not like this tomorrow when those ultra runners hit the track!

I had quite a busy day... going from one thing to another.

I dropped off books as my co-author and I are thinking of putting the books out for publishing again. So, in addition to dropping off the books at one publisher, we went and met up with another publisher. McGraw-Hill is a big company, but it will take two years for a proposal to be approved!

After the meeting, I rushed off to tutor back in Neihu!

Then, it was home... Isaiah was home already!

I went and picked up Abby at 8pm.

Isaiah sat and worked on the computer as I got him a job translating two short commercials!

I also got to talk to Alan -- FINALLY!

I will tutor tomorrow morning and Sunday morning... I also hope to have time to go for a longer run tomorrow... But it started to rain... I like cold weather... I like rainy days... I just don't like cold and rainy! Too easy to get sick... I'll see... I don't want to get sick as I need to have my voice to tutor and to speak on Sunday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 72: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment