Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Snowing Up On The Mountain!

Winter is here... at least for this week.

There is snow up on the highest mountain in Taiwan, which is a pretty big deal!

With such chilly weather, but no rain, I decided to go out for a longer run... my toes were frozen. So, it was difficult to get going... And again, when I finished, I thought -- how in the world will I be able to run for 12 hours?!?!?! I'm insane!

Anyhow, it was a fantastic day -- Bible study in the morning, ran errands, tutored and then worked on my messages.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 72: 15

2 comments:

  1. how about some photos of alan's trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some on my phone. I'll send them to you! And what's so funny is... My husband came back and it was cold here in Taipei. He wanted to take out the radiator heater. He already closed all the windows and he will keep the heater on all night! It's like with the AC. I like to save money. He doesn't think about that... anyhow, I had given away our two radiator heaters. He couldn't believe it... I was trying to de-clutter!

    ReplyDelete