Sunday, December 3, 2017

Fun FILLED Day

I went to the last 30 minutes of the 24h ultra at Soochow. I was trying to see how these people were doing. Of course, I was amazed. Courtney Dauwalter from Colorado, USA won the Women's Championship. Yoshihiko Ishikawa of Japan won the Men's Championship. Courtney Dauwalter average a 5.33 kilometer, finishing with 256.XX kilometers in 24 hours! I can't even run 5.33/kilometers for a half marathon! And she didn't even look exhausted at the end of the race. I found out that she's 31 years old and a teacher! She runs to see what her body can do... And she enjoys the long run to see what happens to a person's mind when she runs... She writes, "Sometimes I think about everything and sometimes I think about nothing. Both are important!"

I then rushed to tutor and we had 10 pages of social studies workbook pages to get done in 90 minutes. That felt like running a 100 yard dash! We were down to the last page... but we both had to go.

I got home and got ready to go to church as I was speaking!

I spoke from Luke 17...

Isaiah came home after helping to clean up...

I had to put a load in as Isaiah needed his basketball uniform and Abby needed her school uniform as well.

It was a fun FILLED day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 72: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment