Thursday, December 14, 2017

Bruised Toe and Other Things

I was hoping to go for a longer run as the weather was especially pleasant today...

But I bruised the toe on my right foot... Can't wear those running shoes... they are a half size too small...

Another reason was I didn't have time... as I had a funeral to attend...

I rode my scooter all the way to this new part of town outside of Taipei City... it was an adventure.

My co-worker, Howard, from MCU passed away... he had a massive heart attack on Monday, 12/4. Just a couple of months before, he was in the ER as he suffered a stroke. It was a sad service... there was no joy...

I went from the funeral parlor to pick up clothes from a couple... I had no idea that they had that much. The scooter was packed.

I had to then go and tutor for two hours... I was praying as the clouds were looming. The Lord was gracious... it did not rain... so the huge sack of clothes stayed dry!

I got home and sorted through everything and then proceeded to get all the White Elephant Gifts wrapped! The party is on Saturday!

Abby forgot her phone, and I forgot where I was to pick her up. To add to this mess, they were working on the road when I headed out... so it took 20 minutes just to get on the main road! I finally saw her walking home... from the MRT station!

What a day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 73:26

2 comments:

  1. how did you bruise your toe? maybe time to SLOW down, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding? I'm already slow... can't go slower than slow...

    ReplyDelete