Thursday, December 28, 2017

Amazingly Nice Weather!

Since many of my students are on their Christmas break, I tutored in the morning today! It was a nice change...

After coming home, I finished up my Sunday talk and emailed off my notes. Then I proceeded to clean the house -- putting away the fans and other non-essential household items. I really need to do another big 'spring cleaning' -- maybe during the Chinese New Year break... That's when the government post specific corners where people can bring out their junk for disposal.

I was going to have a publisher come over to my house to talk about the possibility of doing more writing... but she called, didn't leave a message, and ended up not showing up. She has promised to reschedule. That worked out well as it gave me time for another 2 hour run. (My legs don't like it... but I have to push on... I'm scared to death that I'm going to die out there on February 10th!)

I also decided to make Mexican food as Alan and Isaiah just love it!

This evening, friends who are going on a missions trip came over as I had collected lots of second hand clothes for them to look at. They packed up what they wanted and I still had a huge bag left. What to do now??? It would be great if I can mail the stuff to the lepers' village in China! God will work this one out...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 77:5

No comments:

Post a Comment