Monday, December 4, 2017

Alan's Back!

Yes, we went and picked up Alan tonight... It's so nice to have him back! He was very impressed with Japan. It was his first time really to spend some time there... The Japanese are really time conscience and rules oriented!

As for me, the day was another fast one. (When is it ever NOT?)

Abby had her first day of section tests.

Isaiah was at school and tennis practice was cancelled in the evening.

I spent the day, working on messages and translations. I still did not turn in my grades yet as I found that one person was missing from the list. I must get that done tomorrow.

I finished my first draft of Luke 18. I continued to work on Luke 19 and Luke 20! I also started on the Chinese message for this Sunday!

I took the time for an hour run before going off to tutor!

The rest of the evening was spent doing a load of clothes and cooking as I have my Bible study group tomorrow.

I'm ready for bed... it's already 12 midnight!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 72: 14

2 comments:

  1. did he take pictures???????? eat lots of food, spend lots of money?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, the school is giving them a large stipend, so everything was covered... I think! He used the credit card to pay for everything!

    ReplyDelete