Wednesday, December 6, 2017

My Favorite Weather!

Alan and I have many differences... and one of them is what we consider as our favorite weather. I love cold. He loves hot.

So, last night, the temperature dipped... and he went and closed the windows in our bedroom and study... I was like -- what are you doing? He answered, "It's too cold!"

Of course, he goes to bed in shorts and short sleeve shirt. I put on my nice PJs.

As soon as he left this morning, I got the windows opened. In fact, I was hoping to go for another long run, but Isaiah came home... His class and practice were cancelled. The teacher wasn't feeling well and the team thought it was too cold to practice! "Whimps"

So, what exactly is the temperature for Taipei when it gets cold?

It's 61F! That's not really cold, is it?

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 72: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment