Thursday, December 7, 2017

Another Two Hour Run!

I'm trying to get my legs used to running... I went for two hours on Tuesday and again today! No one was out there, so I had the park all to myself. I saw lots of birds and there were a few people out there, fishing! I hope to go again on Saturday for another two hour run!

It was cold and rainy... but I like this weather.

With a rain cap on, I was out the door by 12:30 and came back by 2:30! Rushed in to take a warm shower and then went off to tutoring!

In the morning, I was working on getting two ppt files finished... Not easy... but I did send off the NSB grades -- finally!

I did not bake. I did not cook as we still have leftovers. I'm trying to get the frig down to just having some bare minimum.  Alan and I will go grocery shopping on Friday!

Oh, in between the two hour runs, I go for an hour... That's the schedule for this month -- hopefully 9 hours of running each week. Next month, I'm hoping to build up to 12 hours of running per week. Then... YIKES... 12 hours of running in ONE DAY!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 72: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment