Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Time Flies

Every day when I sit down to post on our family blog, I'm amazed how fast the day has flown by...

And of course, now, it's just days away from the start of another year... amazing!

What do we plan to do on New Year's Eve? Well... this year it's on a Sunday and our service is in the afternoon... so we'll be at church and maybe go again to Miramar... the party there is getting bigger and bigger each year!

Ok... back to my day...

On Wednesday mornings, I usually meet up with different sisters and pray with them.

Then, I try to sit down to work as well as doing housework before I tutor at 5:30.

By the time I get back from tutoring, it's usually 7:30... I have two hours before I'm out the door again to pick up Abby!

And it's two more hours before I head off to bed. Between picking up Abby and going to bed, I take the time to blog.

Today... in the afternoon, the weather was just so perfect, so I took off for a two hour run. My legs are still not into 'running'... And I continue to think -- how am I going to run for 12 hours?

Besides thinking about my legs, I've been praying for the weather... I hope it's not freezing and raining!

That's my typical Wednesdays!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 77: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment