Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Newsletter, Part V

Lovely's Highlights





 
By looking at all the pictures, you know I have had another blessed year!
I took three trips this year -- one to Australia and two to the States. Each trip was no longer than 15 days! Very quick trips!
I have had many opportunities to speak over the years, but this year, starting in July, I have shared each week from the book of Luke at House of Praise (since our pastoral couple left to become farmers). It has been an amazing journey. I highly recommend it to all believers who want to grow more in love with God through the study of His Word. He indeed is a writer like no other writers!
In addition to speaking at House of Praise, I continued to share once a month at the Chinese church in Beitou.
I had wanted to invest in another house, and spent many hours scootering to all sorts of places, but the prices were all too high. So I put that on the back burner for now!
I taught at NSB and tutored at least five hours per week. I love all my students and the freedom to arrange my schedule around my other obligations.
Running was sporadic this year... But I try to fit in some form of exercise at least three times a week.
My verse for 2018 is Psalm 117-118:1-2.
Image result for Psalm 117
Image result for Psalm 118:1-2
Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 76:4

No comments:

Post a Comment