Tuesday, December 12, 2017

What A Marvelous Day!

For my birthday, I gave myself a FREE day!

I just had time to do 'nothing'!

I didn't have to tutor.

I didn't have errands to run.

I did have to do a few household chores.

But I had no appointments.

In the afternoon, even though it was cold and raining, I went out for my two hour run!

In the evening I went to my Bible study and they prepared two cakes, and gifts and the best dinner! Instant noodles!

After getting home, we celebrated together as a family.

Each of them made a card for me... Abby's was the most spectacular! And she even went and bought me a gift. A napping blanket! Perfect for my power nap and morning quiet time in this cold weather.

What a marvelous day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 73: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment