Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Going to the Dentist

Someone recommended a dentist here in Taipei... so I went to try Dr. Wang!

He lived in the States for 24 years...

I walked in and had my teeth cleaned. He finished in 15 minutes!

He said, "You don't have any pockets more than a 2-3."

He also said, "You do a very good job with brushing and flossing. Just make sure you get those back teeth."

Now... he used only machines to clean my teeth... and his final thing was not polishing, which is what I love. Instead, he sandblasted my teeth. Wow... that sandblasting made my teeth look so clean -- sparkling clean! It removed some of the stain on my teeth... (Annie, if you're reading this... what do you think of this sandblasting machine?)

Anyhow, the point of this is -- it took me 45 minutes to scooter to his office (and 45 minutes to scooter back home). So, should I go again to this place? (I'll wait for Annie's input!)

I paid only 5US$... as the National Health Insurance provides two teeth cleaning a year. This was my second one, so I had to use it before the year ends!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 77:3


3 comments:

  1. air polisher is not suppose to be going under the gum, and you do have pocket greater than 3, what is this guy talking about?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. an hour and a half on the road for 15 min of work? do not go back

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was not AIR POLISHER... It was this super strong WATER SAND POLISHER! Honestly, it was gritty... It was like a water pic and a sandblaster! He used the tool to check the pockets... Not the air polisher... he then used the electric scaler... and finished up with sand blaster.

    ReplyDelete