Thursday, November 30, 2017

Catching Up & Sending Off

Yes, I sent Alan off early this morning as he went to Japan with four Soochow University students. He will be there for five days!

I came back and got busy with message prep. I have to do the powerpoint file each week.

I did have time to go for a run... before it got too hot!

I also went to the second hand store again as they came to pick up the box. While I waited, I tried to help clear one area. I also gathered winter clothes for donation as we have friends going to Kunming to minister to the leprosy village!

When I came home, I got an email from the parent of the kids I was going to tutor this afternoon. They had to cancel! Yippy! That gave me almost four extra hours. So I finished my ppt file for Sunday!

Tonight, Isaiah was playing an exhibition match, so Abby and I went over to watch. Isaiah didn't play too well... so they lost-- 6-4! They were going to play another game but it started to sprinkle!

Overall, it was another blessed day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 72:7

No comments:

Post a Comment