Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Christmas Newsletter, Part I

I think it's time for me to write our annual Christmas/Year-End Newsletter... I don't know how many parts it will take before I complete it... but this is Part I, and I'm going to start by our 2017 family photos!




The clothing theme this year was: Sweatshirt... We thought that was kind of cool...
Our verse for this year was: Luke 1:37 "With God all things are possible"
The word for 2017 was: Miracles. Indeed this year was filled with miracles!

I will end here and post Part II tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 75:3

4 comments:

  1. I had to look, last year was plaid, but you had sweat shirt year i think before????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never sweatshirt... t-shirt theme... black and white theme, uniform theme... this was a first! Don't know what we will do in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isaiah thought of that... I said, NO WAY!

    ReplyDelete