Monday, December 18, 2017

No Tutoring...

Well... not exactly no tutoring... but I have a lighter schedule for the next three weeks... because some of my students go to the Taipei American School... And they are off for their Christmas/New Year Holiday!

This is such a blessing as it's the Christmas season and we have lots of activities and visitors.

I only need to tutor three to four times a week instead of the usual five to six times...

Now... I do find it very interesting... There are some parents who do not give their kids any break. So, when it's Chinese New Year, these parents are asking if I can come tutor every day! I'm like, "Hey, give your kids a break. Let them have fun!" The parents are shocked... because most of their other tutors welcome the opportunity to make more money... and I'm just the opposite. Maybe that's one reason these kids like me so much...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 75:2

No comments:

Post a Comment