Thursday, October 19, 2017

Walking in the Rain!

I stayed home and worked on my talks almost the entire day...

But at 4pm, I decided to go out to run a few errands and to look for hair sticks for my sister... plus to go out to the park for a walk in the rain!

While on my walk, I saw two 'old friends', people I usually run past at the river park. I hadn't seen them for ages as I have not been out there... I have not ran for several weeks...

What did I finish?

My talk notes for Sunday... and the ppt files!

I have not finished the talk for November 5th... YIKES... I must get that done before I go to the States!

Isaiah did not have class, so he was home. It was nice to hang out with him...

I also did some cooking... with the rain, I decided to make soup as well as a dish with ground beef...

Tomorrow... Alan and I will go and buy the goodies for Children's Day. That's the Sunday when I'll be away and Alan will be in charge of the Sunday service! I'm trying to help him get as much preparation done as possible! Gifts ordered... Love Feast ordered... Cake ordered... And I have people who are helping out to make sure everything is ready! It should be a blessed service!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 68: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment