Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tuesday Evening Small Group

For the Tuesday Evening Small Group, we're studying Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World... The homework is fantastic... and one of the gals has an account on rightnowmedia! It's amazing all the stuff that's available... I've really enjoyed listening and watching an assortment of Christian 'stuff'.

The study starts at 7pm and we go until 10 or later... The ladies always bring lots of goodies... Tonight we had salad, sushi, Korean fried chicken, truffles... and the list goes on...

This afternoon, I had my last four hour block of teaching with my NSB students. I brought different board and card games... They didn't want to stop...

I had several errands that I wanted to get done but with the slight sprinkle, I never got to any of them.

I hope to get to them tomorrow... although there is a possibility that a typhoon might be approaching...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 68:9

No comments:

Post a Comment