Tuesday, October 3, 2017

The BBQing Has Begun!

What a day...

I made grilled cheese sandwiches, veggies, and brownies for the small group that meets at our house. We had such a blessed time!

After cleaning up, I rushed off to class at NSB.

It was supposed to go until 6pm, but the students had planned a special BBQ. I joined them and we would have to make up that hour.

I scooter back and it started to sprinkle, cooling down the evening tremendously.

As I rode down the streets and lanes, many people were out, BBQing... especially since the weather was so much cooler...

Tomorrow is Mid Autumn Festival and that's the tradition here in Taiwan -- being out in front of the apartment building with little bbq pits, grilling veggies and kabobs of all kinds...

I got home and Abby called... she decided not to go and study at the cram school.

Isaiah came home after having dinner with his friends... Alan came home soon after that from his evening classes...

We hung out and watched TV!

It's a holiday tomorrow... YIPPY!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 66: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment