Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Juggling!

This afternoon, I worked on juggling the two pieces of luggage plus my carry on... trying to get everything to fit...

I WILL pay for the extra weight... not ME... but a dear friend. I'm bringing things back for her and she said she will pay the 64US$! Praise the Lord. So, each piece will be 32kilos... plus 7-10 kilos for my carry on! (Annie, I hope you're reading this... it's really true!)

That means if I need to... I can pay the extra 32US$ and bring 32 kilos instead of 23 kilos! According to my dear sister, I already have more than that... plus things for my brother, Eddie, that I can be bringing back... So... I juggle today... in another 12 days, to come back to Taiwan, I'll be juggling again!

This reminds me of a verse in Proverbs 31:14 --
Image result for Proverbs 31:14
Except I'm on a plane... bringing food and who knows what else from afar...

I hope to go and shop again on Saturday... now that I have a bit of extra luggage weight...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 68: 20

2 comments:

  1. no no no no more stuff, just YOU YOU YOU, of course i read ALL of your posts...... the most faithful reader of all your readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious... Of course MORE, MORE, MORE... I can't waste the weight... ha, ha, ha... Still looking for those metal hair sticks.

    ReplyDelete