Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Foggy Hot Day

No, there was no fog... it was just my brain. I got up at 2 am and stayed up until 5! Then I slept from 5-7:30 and I felt like I could have slept all day!

Walked mom over to the exercise room and she was on each machine for only 2 minutes! I was planning on taking her out for a drive in the car, but my brain was too foggy and it was another extremely hot day!

I made ramen but was not hungry at all. Took dad out again in the afternoon and one time around, I was feeling the heat!

We had a great dinner and watched 📺. Annie, KR, and Gracie dropped by for a visit. I hope to hit the sack early as Annie made an appointment for 8am to get my tooth 👑!

Pray... I have a phobia about going in the chair...

Oh, I did get my driver's license renewed, using the computer! What a miracle!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 69:15


No comments:

Post a Comment