Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Not Sleeping Much

Yes, I was up early... Time with God, and then I tried to go back to sleep, but my mind was filled with things to do! The caretaker came at 7:50. She is a very nice Filipino lady! She put the breakfast out and took care of dad. I gave dad his haircut and went out for a walk with my mom! It was tremendously hot.

Mom and I came back and I gave mom her haircut! She went into the shower and I set up the foot soaking tub and got dad start with his toe nail treatment. While the caretaker worked on dad, I went out to the garage and checked what Alan left here for me to bring back. I sorted and got things packing. Never too early to start packing!

Lunch was a simple salad and we all went down for a nap after the helper left at 1! At 2, mom watched Little House but she didn't understand the title. So we watched together. By 4:30, it was time to prepare a simple dinner. After dinner we all went out for a walk. I pushed dad in the wheelchair.

The first game of the World Series started tonight. Dodgers against Astros... I flipped over to the game just to look at the score - Dodgers leading 3-1!

You might be wondering how I can be blogging... I decided to bring the iPad and with wifi in the house, I now can blog while I'm in the states!

I still have lots to do... but it was a very productive day!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 69:13


No comments:

Post a Comment