Thursday, October 26, 2017

The Chair!

Annie picked me up bright and early!

I wore a monkey shirt in green, hoping it would help me to relax...but as soon as she took out the "needle", I started to sweat!

Three hours of torture... crown is on... My right jaw is sore... my whole mouth feels traumatized! That crown is cemented on for life... I forgot to mention that while she was working on the crown, Annie discovered a very small cavity on the tooth behind. She had to fill it as it would be nudged so close to the crown that if it got bigger, the problem would be a lot worse!

We had reserved lunch at the Y! They had mashed potato and jello! How good to eat soft food!

The rest of the day went by fairly fast. Annie moved the truck and I found more stuff that I need to pack to bring back! I'm maxed out already... but I still have a shopping list of things for people. I might have to leave some books for my march trip! No, not might... I will definitely be leaving things to bring back in March!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 69:16




No comments:

Post a Comment