Sunday, October 22, 2017

In the Strength of the Lord

I had two services to attend and speak at today... The Lord helped me through... I know many people were praying for me...

God gave me time to get lots of things done, including repacking and buying fruit and preparing for the Love Feast!

I had set out everything so that I didn't forget anything...

Alan had a whole day tennis tournament... If they kept on winning, he would not have made it to the service. He came at 5:30... and said, "We really should not have lost. One of our stronger doubles lost in a tie breaker!"

Unfortunately, this evening after we got home, a neighbor called to complain... In our complex we are not to rent the parking spaces out to people who do not live in our complex... well... we rented a space for our dear friends... The space is rented in our name, but it's their car. If this neighbor makes a fuss... we asked our friends to put the car in our name... what else can we do?  Our friends are going to have their second baby in late January of 2018. They will definitely need a parking space.  We can't park  our car in that space as the height is just a little bit too low. The top of our car will get scratched. We tried it before... I guess it's quite troublesome to change the ownership of the car, and it's just quite bothersome happening the night before I'm to take off for 10 days. If you are reading this, please pray that a solution can be found without our neighbor causing more trouble.

And one more prayer request --  pray that all my luggage gets through without any problems. I can't believe that we used to travel with 32 kilo bags all the time... now, these bag/box look and feel so HEAVY!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 69:3

No comments:

Post a Comment