Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Strange Weather!

The initial weather report said that it was going to be cooler... but by the middle of the day, it was up in the 90's...

When I went out to run errands and to tutor, it started sprinkling... while it was still so hot! I felt so muggy...

By this evening, it started to rain and the temperature finally dropped a little... and a nice breeze started to blow through!

I went out for a brisk walk at 10pm... I was too tired to do anything else.

I spent the day finishing up the talk for this week and did the ppt too... I am almost finished with Luke 12! Yippy... I hope to be finished with Luke 15 by the time I take off on 10/23!

So, I got everything out of the closet and started packing... and shopping...

Overall, it was a very productive day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 67:3


No comments:

Post a Comment