Friday, October 6, 2017

Heading Out To Green Bay Resort

Most people had to work, but Alan and I had time for a date and to get things ready as we head out to Green Bay this evening for a church retreat! 

In the morning, Alan went to his office and got the box as I am starting to pack! I already have at least 40 kilos of stuff to bring back... AT LEAST!

We went to RT Mart for lunch... but the whole food court was being renovated. So, we went across the road and found a nice curry restaurant... We did go back to RT Mart but soy bean milk and soup packets were NOT on sale. So, I only bought the mop head that my sister requested. I will have to go back again.

We stopped off at Costco and bought two pizzas as that will be our dinner tonight in the car.

Isaiah came home from school.

We packed the car and picked up Abby at the MRT Station and headed out.

Sure enough, the traffic just to get on the freeway was bad. But once we got on, it was smooth sailing all the way to the resort. It rained on and off during the drive... But we were so happy to be together as a family and to be eating pizzas...

We got to the retreat site, checked in and the first session started at 8pm!

After the talk, we had only 30 minutes to explore the resort. We decided to go and play ping pong and pool. I beat Alan in pool, only because he got the white ball in as his last shot when trying to get the eight ball in... Ha, ha, ha... I kept telling him that I'd beat him... and I did...

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 66: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment