Thursday, October 12, 2017

Morning Walk in The Rain!

I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to walk in the rain with such a nice cool breeze at the River Park!

It rained all day... and thus, the temperature was in the low 80's.

I stayed home to work on my talks until I went out to tutor...

Abby has section tests these two days...

Isaiah had a free day with work in the afternoon for three hours. He went to school this evening to practice a bit of tennis, but nothing too intense... I think he is enjoying his college life! Being on the school tennis team has been nothing like his high school workouts... A lot more lax... the coach does not force them to do cardio workout when it rains. And there is not weight training...

Alan had class all day, but no basketball this evening. So, it was nice to have him home...

We are still eating leftovers... NICE!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 67: 5


No comments:

Post a Comment