Saturday, October 14, 2017

Tutoring, Resting, Eating Out

The morning started early as I had to tutor. Then I spent the afternoon in a very leisurely manner... I had lots to do, but I didn't get to any of the jobs... I did answer several emails!

Alan has been working on the Australia trip... He called Melbourne and could not get through for 20 minutes. He was on 'hold'... and I almost fainted when I found out he used the land line! That phone call is going to cost more than a ticket to see the Australian Open! I thought he was using Skype... I kept hearing the sound of music, like he was on hold. When he finally got through, the actual conversation was less than FIVE MINUTES! I did faint by that time... The bill will be in two months. I will keep you posted!

We had dinner at a new place... Campus Cafe. It was very crowded and the food was quite delicious. Maybe next time my brother is in town, we should take him there. It's a burger joint, but they serve wine and beer! I thought the food was pretty good... and definitely not cheap. Our friends paid for the meal. I couldn't believe it!

The rain continued throughout the entire day... Abby and I went for a short walk after dinner...

Isaiah is hoping that the rain will continue through the weekend so that the tennis tournament will be cancelled. We shall see...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 68:1

2 comments:

  1. Remember when I paid his FOUR HUNDRED dollar + bill when he called you from MY LAND LINE !!!!!!!!!! You gotta train him.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I totally forgot! I guess I should not complain for 20 minutes... And he was not calling me... He was talking to Albert!

    ReplyDelete