Saturday, October 7, 2017

Beaches Ruined & Yilio Fun!

The day started early... with a buffet breakfast that was just fantastic!

I ate so much that I'd have to run an hour a day for at least two weeks to work off the goodies...

The morning session focused on Unity within the Body.

After lunch, which was again so delicious, we went out for a walk to Yilio. The weather was warm but overcast. So, it was perfect. We wanted to ride the bike, but they didn't have any for guests. We wanted to go to the beach, but it was a total mess. We later found out that once the beach went back to the government, they did nothing to keep it clean! Such a shame as we used to love the beaches here at Green Bay... not anymore. I told Alan he can't even go for a swim out in the water as walking down there was so hazardous!

We climbed around petrified rock formations and then came back to the resort. Alan went and swam. Isaiah and Abby played ping pong. I did a treadmill walk for an hour! I then went to the pool for a brief soak as the water wasn't as warm as I like it.

The dinner was a spread of all my favorite things -- they even served dragon fruit and sweet soup! I needed seven stomachs to fit all the food... And since everyone was so full, I went around the different tables and packed up all the leftover! Oh... we are going to have a feast this week!

This evening session focused on Conquering Addiction.

We have one more morning and then will be heading back to Taipei. No lunch tomorrow... and the traffic should be quite nice as the holiday ends on Wednesday.

I did read that this morning on the 1 Freeway, there were 19 accidents in a short span of 50 kilometers! People were really driving badly, trying to rush to start their vacation! Glad we headed out last night...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 66: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment